Time & Location
About the Event
Hands-on training: We provide hands on training to create these infused items listed below.
- Infused Honey
- Infused Oil
- Proper use of security measures, procedures for responding to an emergency
- Understanding the difference between topical products, edible marijuana products and marijuana-infused products
- Processor facility operating procedures
- Methods used to create edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
- Procedures for handling products including procedures used to prepare, produce, package and store marijuana products
- How to properly dose/infuse honey
- How to properly dose/infuse butter
- How to properly dose/infuse oil
- Packaging, and prepping for cooking
With the ancillary products sector of the cannabis industry growing exponentially, this course focuses on the edible manufacturing and cannabis infused products business. During this 4-hour course, students will also learn about processor operating procedures, employment policies, oil extraction and infusion best practices. Curriculum covers culinary and non-culinary jobs. This class is open discussion style meaning you can freely speak and ask any questions regarding Marijuana. We encourage and embrace all conversation.
- Early Bird$250$2500$0
- General Admission$300$3000$0